Make time.

by | |
I write so little these days.

Well, perhaps I should amend that to, I blog so little these days.

My journal is bleeding with my crazy thoughts lately.

But writing has become a bit of a chore lately, and I am not sure why.

I feel all strung out.

I could always fall back on that comfortingly ready excuse - that I'm too busy. But really, I have time to tweet song lyrics at periodic moments in a day.

That should give me time to blog, shouldn't it?

I started this blog in the hopes of working on my writing, as practice, and also as a way to keep up with myself. I never thought I would outpace me. 

And so, it is now back to this, a re-hash of the last few moments of last year, to go beyond finding the time for the activities that matter more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment